Monday, June 7, 2010

Figured Exploration

Figured Exploration is 60" x 120" 1985

This painting hung in our Brooklyn home.
Upon entering the living room, one potential buyer of our house spontaneously sat down in a chair opposite the painting and said "this makes my brain feel good."

I'll never forget that statement and now it's recorded in print!

Love those English "Summer Boots". I still have them as I've always wanted to re-produce them. They were purchased in 1984 in London. I took my young daughter with me on a trip
throughout a few countries in Europe. In france, I had her hair cut, much to the disbelief of the French. It was like committing a crime. In Barcelona, she stood on a chair to eat her spaghetti;
the pasta as long as the distance from her mouth to the plate while standing.

This painting is for sale. $4000
Contact: langnerdzign@gwi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment